Win7 system is the system used by most computer users, but do you know how to install it after using Win7 system for so long?
How to install win7 system with u disk? How to install win7 system with u disk? How to reinstall system win with one click? Want to learn how to install win7 on a USB flash drive? Then read the following u disk installation win7 system graphic operation tutorial carefully, let you easily learn to install win7 system with U disk!
Prepare before installing GHOST WIN7 system with U disk installer1. First prepare a U disk with a capacity greater than 4G. Then download the U disk installer U disk boot disk creation tool to make a U disk boot disk.
(The premise is that the U disk installer has been made to start the U disk)
Step 1: Copy the GHOST WIN7 system (ISO or GHO) image to the USB disk
1. Open the U disk and enter the "GHO" folder. Copy the downloaded GHOST WIN7 ISO / GHO image to this directory. Because ISO / GHO files are usually large, it may take 1 to 10 minutes.
I take GHOST_WIN7_SP1_X86_2014_10.iso as an example.
Step 2: Restart the computer, start the U disk through the shortcut key to enter the U disk installer
When the computer is started, repeatedly pressing the shortcut key is generally F12. Different models may have different shortcut keys. For details, see the list of startup keys below. After that, there will be several options in the window. ↑ ↓ "Select to U disk, and then press the Enter key to enter the main interface of U disk installer. (Generally, when we choose, one of the options is the English name of the USB or your USB flash drive brand, that is our USB flash drive!) Xiaobian organized various brand motherboards into the USB flash drive installer with one click Shortcut key, we can find your own motherboard brand in the list below, and then you can see the one-key boot hotkey of the u disk installer for this motherboard.
BIOS quick boot interface
|Assembly machine motherboard||Brand notebook||Brand desktop|
|Motherboard brand||Start button||Notebook brand||Start button||Desktop brand||Start button|
|Metier||ESC or F12||Lenovo Thinkpad||F12||Shenzhou||F12|
|Colorful||ESC or F11||Dale||F12||ASUS||F8|
|Elite||ESC or F11||Haier||F12|
|Champions League||F11 or F12||Founder||F12|
|Foxconn||ESC or F12||Tsinghua Tongfang||F12|
|Top star||F11 or F12||MSI||F11|
|Note: For other models, please try or refer to the common startup hotkeys of the above brands|
Step 3: Enter the PE system and execute "U disk master one-click installation" to install WIN701]运行U盘大师Win10PE(X64)UEFI版(首选) ”。 1. After entering the boot menu of U disk installer, select " [ 01] Run U disk master Win10PE (X64) UEFI version (preferred) " by up and down keys. After selecting, press "Enter" to enter the PE system.
After the PE starts, it automatically loads the U disk installer interface. After waiting for a few seconds, it enters the PE system desktop.
2. After the one-click installation system enters the PE desktop, double-click the "U disk master one-click installation" icon with the mouse to open the "U disk master one-click installation" software.
3. After entering the "U disk master one-click installation", click the "Open" button to select the ISO file we copied into the U disk boot disk.
4. In the pop-up window, first select the GHO directory of the U disk boot disk through the drop-down list; then select the WIN7 system image that you just copied in; confirm that the file name is correct, and click the "Open" button.
的请略过此步骤，在弹出的窗口界面中，鼠标单击选中WIN7.GHO文件。 5. If the format is GHO , please skip this step. In the pop-up window interface, click the mouse to select the WIN7.GHO file. Once selected, click the "OK" button.
6. Select the partition to be recovered. The default is C: drive, and then click "OK".
7. Before starting to restore the system, the software will pop up again to confirm whether to continue the operation. After confirming that it is correct, click the "Yes" button.
8. At this point, the Ghost system restore interface will pop up automatically. We wait patiently for Ghost to restore and automatically install WIN7 system.