With the widespread use of computers, it is no longer a computer technician's thing to want to install XP system with U disk. Anyone who wants to reinstall the XP system with a USB flash drive, simply learn the steps of reinstalling the XP system with a USB flash drive. How to install xp system with u disk? How to install xp system with u disk? How to reinstall xp system? Learning to install XP system with one-click u disk? Then quickly learn the following U disk installation xp system tutorial!
Prepare before installing GHOST XP system with U disk installer1. First prepare a U disk with a capacity greater than 1G, and then download the U disk installer U disk boot disk creation tool to make a U disk boot disk.
(The premise is that the U disk installer has been made to start the U disk)
Step 1: Copy the GHOST XP system (ISO or GHO) image to a USB drive
1. Open the U disk installer to start the U disk and enter the "GHO" folder. Copy the downloaded XP system ISO / GHO image to this directory. Because ISO / GHO files are usually large, it may take 3-5 minutes.
I take DNGS_GhostXP_2014.iso as an example
Step 2: Restart the computer, start the U disk through the shortcut key to enter the U disk installer
When the computer is started, repeatedly pressing the shortcut key is generally F12. Different models may have different shortcut keys. For details, see the list of startup keys below. After that, there will be several options in the window. ↑ ↓ "Select to U disk, and then press the Enter key to enter the main interface of U disk installer. (Generally, when we choose, one of the options is the English name of the USB or your USB flash drive brand, that is our USB flash drive!) Xiaobian organized various brand motherboards into the USB flash drive installer with one click Shortcut key, we can find your own motherboard brand in the list below, and then you can see the one-key boot hotkey of the u disk installer for this motherboard.
BIOS quick boot interface
|Assembly machine motherboard||Brand notebook||Brand desktop|
|Motherboard brand||Start button||Notebook brand||Start button||Desktop brand||Start button|
|Metier||ESC or F12||Lenovo Thinkpad||F12||Shenzhou||F12|
|Colorful||ESC or F11||Dale||F12||ASUS||F8|
|Elite||ESC or F11||Haier||F12|
|Champions League||F11 or F12||Founder||F12|
|Foxconn||ESC or F12||Tsinghua Tongfang||F12|
|Top star||F11 or F12||MSI||F11|
|Note: For other models, please try or refer to the common startup hotkeys of the above brands|
The third step: enter the PE system and execute "U disk master one-click installation" to install GHOST XP
[ 01]运行U盘大师Win10PE(X64)UEFI版(首选) ”选项，按“回车键”进入PE系统。 1. After entering the boot menu of U disk installer, select the " [ 01] Run U disk master Win10PE (X64) UEFI version (preferred) " option by up and down keys , and press "Enter" to enter the PE system.
After the PE starts, it automatically loads the U disk installer interface. After waiting for a few seconds, it enters the PE system desktop.
2. One-click installation system After entering the PE desktop, double-click the "U disk master one-click installer" icon with the mouse to open the "U disk master one-click installer" software.
3. After entering the "U disk master one-click installation", click the "Open" button to select the ISO file we copied into the U disk boot disk.
4. In the pop-up window, first select the GHO directory of the USB flash disk through the drop-down list; then select the ISO or GHO we copied into; then, confirm that the image file we selected is correct, and click the "Open" button.
5. If the format is GHO, please skip this step, the software will automatically load and analyze the file content in ISO. In the "Image file" list, click to select "Z: \ win7_32.GHO". After selecting, click "OK button".
，然后点击"确定" 。 6. Select the partition to be recovered. The default is C: drive , and then click "OK" .
7. Before starting to restore the system, the software will pop up again to confirm whether to continue the operation. After confirming that it is correct, click the "Yes" button.
At this point, the Ghost system restore interface will pop up automatically. We wait patiently for Ghost to restore and automatically install XP system.